Is there any title more unoriginal than "the first blog"? If there is I can't think of what it could be, but as I can't think of anything else to call it, "the first blog" will have to suffice.
And after that unorthodox beginning - Hi! If you know who we are then you know that our life is busy (isn't everyone's?), and that keeping all of our friends, relatives, and acquaintances current on the "happenings" in our lives can be a challenge. Hence, I have to decided to begin blogging about life. If you don't know who we are, then I'm not really sure why any of this is of interest to you, but "hi" to you as well!
Currently we are somewhat homeless, as Jeff is living in a dorm room, I (Christina) am living with my parents when I'm stateside, Dexter doesn't get to be overseas with us, so he's living at my parents until next year, and all of our "household goods" are in storage in South Carolina waiting for us to move there next summer. But it's not bad at all, it's like being on vacation for a year! In truth, even though we miss Arizona (the dry climate and our friends), we've had a great past few months and are content with life as it is!
We will attempt to keep a somewhat current account of our adventures both great and small. Although what we consider adventures you may not, and if that is the case, I'm sorry, and feel free to not read at any time. Also, even though this is "our" blog, I suspect that I will be doing most of the posting, as I have more of an inclination to write than either Jeff or Dex (but as all things, that too could change)! So, dear readers - as I can't think of anything else to add to this intro/explanation of our blog - this is the end of "the first blog." More to come in the next blog on our foray into Seoul...
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY your first blog was on my bday...I think it's cool you are going to blog..I've been thinking about moving my blog somewhere...I'll read you often :-)
Very nice... Can't wait for the next chapter. Miss you guys!
I'm so glad you are doing this. I can't wait more more. I love you and miss you both.
Mom O
Post a Comment