Thursday, June 26, 2008

the bridges of han river

No, no, this is not a blog about our affair while attempting to photograph the bridges on the Han River, sorry to disappoint! In fact, I did not set out to photograph the bridges at all, it just happened. I was fascinated by the various colors, and the number of bridges astounds!

A quick synopsis: the day we visited Seoul Tower, we also took a riverboat down the Han River. This collection of photos is from that river tour. The Han River runs through Seoul - the capital of South Korea, and containing 10 million+ people).

These first pictures I took at the dock before we got on board. Sailboat with Seoul in the background, our guide, a boat similar to the one we were on, Jeff playing "throw the rubber-tipped arrows into the jar," and two little Korean girls playing.


And, the bridges and other shots of the banks of Seoul. Notice in the shots of the bank the numerous, 15+ story, apartment complexes!

So there you have it... the bridges of Han River!

No comments: